Mini Glass Tube RFID Tag
The glass tube houses a micro EM4305 RFID chip within a sealed glass column, and the surface is non-slip. They are chemically stable, have a long service life, and can be immersed in water.
Glass Tube RFID Tags come in a variety of sizes and frequencies, each with its own unique ID number and advanced security features (data integrity check, encrypted authentication).
- Working frequency:125kHz or 134.2kHz frequency
- Material：TPU( Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Optional chip：EM4305
- Protocol: ISO11784/ISO11785,FDX-B
- Color: Double color or single color, can be customized
- Printing Option: Printable logo
- Size:female part: 30mm diameter, 15mm height
- Reading distance: up to 60cm ( Depend on actual environments and readers)
- Additional service: laser etching number
- Working Temperature:-25°C to 65°C