RFID tag features: According to the RFID application , there are some common RFID tags as follows:
– RFID Tag in card : used for toll stations, parking lots, vehicle identification and management.
– RFID asset tags: used for product safety supervision in tobacco, liquor, medicine and other industries.
– RFID pallet tags : used for warehouse management, inventory counting, logistics tracking.
– RFID laundry tags: used for laundry shops, linen management and other scenarios, usually high-temperature-resistant, rub-resistant .
– RFID clothing tags: used for clothing production, sales, inventory.
– Poultry RFID tags: used for poultry breeding, production, prevention and control and other scenarios.
– RFID animal tags: used to identify and track animals, livestock, fish
– RFID tire tag: used for tire production, use, maintenance .
– RFID equipment tags: used for power equipment inspection, maintenance.
– RFID luggage tags: used for tracking and managing air cargo.
– Medical device RFID tags: used for disinfection, tracking, use and other scenarios of medical devices.
– RFID jewelry tag: used for jewelry production, sales, inventory.
Showing 1–12 of 152 results