RFID Asset Tag Supplier
What is RFID asset tag?
RFID ASSET TAG benefits :
- Improve accuracy and efficiency: RFID ASSET TAG can eliminate human errors and reduce manual labor in recording and updating asset information. It can also provide real-time visibility and updates on asset location and condition, which can help optimize asset utilization and maintenance.
- Enhance security and compliance: RFID ASSET TAG can prevent asset loss and theft by enabling quick and easy identification and verification of assets. It can also help comply with regulations and standards by providing accurate and reliable records of asset history and performance.
- Save time and money: RFID ASSET TAG can reduce operational costs and increase productivity by streamlining asset tracking and management processes. It can also extend asset lifespan and reduce downtime by enabling proactive and preventive maintenance.
- RFID ASSET TAG is a versatile and customizable solution that can be tailored to suit different industries and applications. Whether you need to track assets in manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, education, or any other sector, RFID ASSET TAG can help you achieve your goals and improve your performance.
Different Types of RFID asset Tags
One Stop Solutions for RFID asset tracking tags , Save Your Time and Cost.
RFID asset Tags cost
The cost of RFID tags varies depending on the type of tag and its features. Basic passive RFID tags can cost as low as $0.10 USD each and can be used for paper, non-metal, and liquid materials1. Passive RFID tags typically cost between 25 cents and five dollars each2. Active tags cost between twenty-five and one hundred dollars.Contact us to get the RFID tag price.
Why buy RFID asset Tags from RFID Tag Maker?
Customization options: our RFID manufacturer may be able to offer a range of customization options for 125kHz RFID tags, such as custom colors, shapes, sizes, printing, and encoding. This allows customers to tailor their tags to their specific needs and branding requirements.
Quality control: As the RFID manufacturer, we have greater control over the quality of the RFID tags being produced. You can ensure that the tags meet certain standards and perform consistently across large production runs.
Technical expertise: RFID Tag Maker may have technical expertise in RFID technology and be able to provide guidance on the best type of 125kHz RFID tag for a particular application. They may also be able to offer advice on integration with existing systems and troubleshooting issues.
Cost-effectiveness: Custom ordering 125kHz RFID tag sticker from a manufacturer may be more cost-effective than purchasing pre-made tags in large quantities. Customers can order the exact number of tags they need without having to worry about excess inventory or wasted resources.
Contact us to get a cheap 125khz RFID tag price right now.
RFID asset Tags chip types
There are several different types of RFID chips that operate at 125kHz frequency, and they can vary in terms of memory size, read range, and other features. Here are some examples of common RFID chips used in 125kHz applications:
EM4100: This is one of the most widely used RFID chips in the 125kHz frequency range. It has a memory capacity of 64 bits and a read range of up to 10cm.
EM4200: This is a more advanced version of the EM4100 chip, with a larger memory capacity of 128 bits. It also has a similar read range of up to 10cm.
TK4100: This chip is similar to the EM4100 in terms of memory capacity and read range, but it has a different coding scheme that makes it compatible with some other types of 125kHz RFID systems.
Atmel ATA5577: This chip has a larger memory capacity of up to 363 bits, and it can operate at a slightly longer read range of up to 15cm.
Hitag S: This chip has a shorter read range of up to 3cm, but it has a larger memory capacity of up to 2048 bits, making it suitable for more complex applications such as electronic passports.
These are just a few examples of the different types of RFID chips that can be used at 125kHz frequency. The choice of chip will depend on the specific application requirements, such as the required read range, memory capacity, and compatibility with other systems.
|MIFARE Classic 1k(S50)||1K Bytes||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|MIFARE Classic 4k(S70)||4K Bytes||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|MIFARE Ultralight EV 1||512bit||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|MIFARE Ultralight C||192 Bytes||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|MIFARE Plus EV2(2K)||2K Byte||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|MIFARE Plus EV2(4K)||4K Bytes||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|MIFARE Plus SE(2K)||2K Byte||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|MIFARE Plus SE(4K)||4K Byte||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|MIFARE Plus X(2K)||2K Byte||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|MIFARE Plus X(4K)||4K Byte||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|MIFARE Desfire Light||640 Bytes||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|MIFARE Desfire EV3(2K)||2K Bytes||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|MIFARE Desfire EV3(4K)||4K Bytes||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|MIFARE Desfire EV3(8K)||8K Bytes||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|NTAG 213||144 Bytes||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|NTAG 215||504 Bytes||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|NTAG 216||888 Bytes||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|NTAG 213 Tag Temper||144 Bytes||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|NTAG 424 DNA||416 Bytes||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|NTAG 424 DNA Tag Tamper||416 Bytes||ISO14443A||Read&Write|
|ICODE SLIX||896 bits||ISO15693/ISO 18000-3M1||Read&Write|
|ICODE SLIX 2||2528 bits||ISO15693/ISO 18000-3M1||Read&Write|
|ICODE SLIX-L||256 bits||ISO15693/ISO 18000-3M1||Read&Write|
|ICODE SLIX-S||1280 bits||ISO15693/ISO 18000-3M1||Read&Write|
|ICODE DNA||2016 bits||ISO15693/ISO 18000-3M1||Read&Write|
|Tag-It™ HF-I Standard (TI 256)||256 Byte||ISO15693||Read&Write|
|Tag-It™ HF-I Plus (TI 2048)||2K Bytes||ISO15693||Read&Write|
|Higgs 3||96 bit epc,512 bit user||EPC Class1 Gen2/ISO 18000 6C||Read&Write|
|Higgs 4||128 bit epc,512 bit user||EPC Class1 Gen2/ISO 18000 6C||Read&Write|
|MONZA 4QT||128 bit epc,512 bit user||EPC Class1 Gen2/ISO 18000 6C||Read&Write|
|Monza 5||128 bit epc,32 bit user||EPC Class1 Gen2/ISO 18000 6C||Read&Write|
|Monza R6||96bit epc||EPC Class1 Gen2/ISO 18000 6C||Read&Write|
|Monza R6-P||96bit epc,32 bit user||EPC Class1 Gen2/ISO 18000 6C||Read&Write|
|UCODE 7||128 bit epc||EPC Class1 Gen2/ISO 18000 6C||Read&Write|
|UCODE 7m||128 bit epc||EPC Class1 Gen2/ISO 18000 6C||Read&Write|
|Ucode 8||128 bit epc||EPC Class1 Gen2/ISO 18000 6C||Read&Write|
|Ucode 8m||96 bit epc,32 bit user||EPC Class1 Gen2/ISO 18000 6C||Read&Write|
|UCODE DNA||224bit epc,3072 bit user||EPC Class1 Gen2/ISO 18000 6C||Read&Write|
Table of Contents
RFID Asset Tags: A Smart Solution for Asset Tracking
How to buy RFID asset tags
How does RFID asset tracking work?
The concept and advantages of RFID asset tags
The application fields and cases of RFID asset tags
- In the transportation and logistics industry, RFID asset tags can be used to manage logistics equipment such as crates, pallets, containers, etc., realizing the automation of inventorying, sorting, dispatching and tracing of logistics equipment.
- In the manufacturing industry, RFID asset tags can be used to manage production equipment such as work-in-progress, tools, molds, etc., realizing the automation of identification,
What is RFID asset tracking and how does it work?
How much does RFID asset tracking cost?
What are the benefits of RFID asset tracking?
What is the difference between RFID and barcode?
- How they work: RFID uses radio waves to store and transmit data between RFID tags and readers. Barcode uses optical patterns to store and transmit data between barcodes and scanners.
- What they can do: RFID can store more data than barcode and can be updated in real time. RFID can also scan multiple tags at once without requiring line-of-sight or physical contact. Barcode can only store limited data and cannot be updated once printed. Barcode also requires line-of-sight and physical contact to scan each barcode individually.
- What they cost: RFID generally costs more than barcode in terms of tags, readers, and software. RFID tags can range from $0.10 to $50 per tag, depending on the type and functionality. RFID readers can range from $500 to $3,000 per reader, depending on the type and performance. RFID software can range from $1,000 to $10,000 per application, depending on the features and integration. Barcode tags can cost as low as $0.01 per tag, depending on the type and quantity. Barcode scanners can cost as low as $50 per scanner, depending on the type and quality. Barcode software can cost as low as $100 per application, depending on the features and compatibility .
How far can RFID tags be read?
- Passive LF tags: These are tags that operate at low frequencies (125-134 kHz) and do not have a battery. They have a short read range of a few centimeters.
- Passive HF tags: These are tags that operate at high frequencies (13.56 MHz) and do not have a battery. They have a medium read range of a few centimeters to a meter.
- Passive UHF tags: These are tags that operate at ultra-high frequencies (860-960 MHz) and do not have a battery. They have a long read range of a few meters to tens of meters.
How to use RFID asset tag tracking ?
Why RFID Tag Maker company
- We have advanced production equipment and a modern production line that can produce high-quality RFID products with different types, sizes, frequencies, materials, durability, capacity, and read range. We can also customize RFID products according to your specific requirements and preferences.
- We have professional and experienced engineers and technicians who can provide you with comprehensive RFID solutions that include configuration, installation, integration, compatibility, stability, and security of RFID readers. We can also help you optimize your RFID system performance and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- We have a dedicated and friendly customer service team that can provide you with prompt and effective RFID services that include customization, programming, testing, quality inspection of RFID tags. We also provide the process, cycle, cost, and after-sales support of our services. We value your satisfaction and feedback and we strive to establish long-term relationships with our customers.
- We have a rich portfolio of RFID cases and customer reviews that demonstrate the applications and effects of RFID asset tracking in different industries and scenarios. You can see how our customers have achieved their asset tracking goals and benefits by using our RFID products and solutions. You can also read their testimonials and recommendations about our RFID products and services.
Why Choose RFID Tag Maker
The RFID Products Manufacturing Expert
DO RFID Maker has 19 years experience in RFID&NFC industry.
Professional sales team to offer fast response and good service
ACCEPT SMALL ORDER
RFID Tags Maker accpet Small order , we treat every RFID tag order well.
All RFID tags are inspected in accordance with the company’s ISO9000 standards
Source factory, no middlemen to earn the price difference. Make more profit for your company.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Each RFID chip products comes with a one-year warranty. If any chip product is damaged within one year, please contact us and we will send you a new one.
DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY
We offer a complete door-to-door service via international express (DHL/UPS/TNT/FedEx), air or sea freight.
We can customize different RFID Tags for customers, or customers can provide chips or materials for us to process