NTAG213 Wet Inlay NFC Tag
RFID TAG MAKERwet inlays come in many sizes, patterns, chips that you can choose from. Now, we are going to introduce the Ntag213 wet inlay NFC sticker to you, which is very popular with high-security performance and good compatibility.,
What is Wet Inlay? Wet Inlay, one of the RFID Inlay, is composed of dry inlay, an adhesive layer, and release paper. Strictly speaking, it is a semi-finished product, which is an important part of RFID cards, RFID tags, RFID wristbands, and other RFID products. But Wet Inlay has an adhesive backing, like an RFID sticker, which is easy to stick onto surfaces. Therefore, it is also a low-cost RFID solution for batch-marking products that do not need to print information on the tag.
The Ntag213 Wet Inlay, embedded Ntag213 chip, features higher RF performance and Superior security, suitable for application with high-security performance requirements, such as payment, etc.
- Construction: Chip & Antenna+ Adhesive+ Release paper
- High-security performance & Good compatibility
- Operating frequency of 13.56MHz
- Reading distance: up to 100mm
- 144 bytes of user data
- Can be erased and reprogrammed about 10,000 times
- Wide application: Retail Environment, Social Media, Games & Toys, Location, Media & Ads, Business Cards, Loyalty Apps, Electronics Pairing, Product Authentication, Ticketing & Payment, Library Management, etc.
COMMONLY USED SIZE
We offer customized services, and our wet inlays come in various sizes you can choose from. Here are some commonly used sizes as follows.
|Available Shape||Commonly Used Size||Available Chip|
||φ23mm||Ntag213, Ntag215, Ntag216|
||35*35mm||Ntag213, Ntag215, Ntag216|
||φ18mm||Ntag213, Ntag215, Ntag216|
||11*26mm||Ntag213, Ntag215, Ntag216|
|Item||NTAG213 Wet Inlay NFC Tag|
|Size||18*18mm, 30*30.5mm, 35*35mm, 42*42mm, 45*18mm,etc.|
|Write Endurance||100000 times|
|Data Retention Time||10 years|
|Printing Options||Silk-screen printing, Laser Engraving, CMYK full color, Pantone, etc.|
|Crafts Available||Logo or number printing, Bar code, QR code, etc.|
|Samples||Free samples are available upon request|