NXP Mifare S50 1K RFID Key Fob
The NXP Mifare S50 1K can be packaged in a variety of forms for a wide range of applications, and the Mifare 1K key fob is one of them, easy to carry, low cost, and very suitable for access control.,
- Support for customized services
- Durable and waterproof
- Available with key chain, easy to carry
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy
- Operating frequency of 13.56MHz
- Data transfer of 106 Kbit/s
- Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
- Typical ticketing transaction time of<100ms (including backup management)
- Operating distance up to 100mm (depending on antenna geometry and reader configuration)
- Access control attendance
- Mobile payments
- In-store marketing
- Library management
- Campus card
- Library Management
- Parking lot management
- Identity authentication
- Hotel key card
COMMONLY USED SIZE
Here are some commonly used sizes of RFID TAG MAKERRFID key fobs as follows.
||24*29 mm||Mifare 1k, Ntag213, Ntag215, Ntag216,etc.|
||32*28 mm||Mifare 1k,Ntag213, Ntag215, Ntag216,etc.|
||28*60mm||Mifare 1k, Ntag213, Ntag215, Ntag216,etc.|
||35*45mm||Mifare 1k, Ntag213, Ntag215, Ntag216,etc.|
- 25 NFC Cards Reintroduce You to NFC Smart Cards
- 3 Types of Smart Cards in Access Control: Which better?
- What is RFID Smart Card?
- Why Hotels Use Key Cards Instead of Keys?
- The Most Complete Guide To Custom Smart Cards
- How to protect our RFID card? (Complete Guide)
- Mifare Cards VS Proximity Cards: What is the Difference?
|Item||NXP Mifare S50 1K RFID Key Fob|
|Material||PVC, ABS, Epoxy, etc.|
|Write Endurance||100000 times|
|Working Temperature||-25°C to 65°C|
|Data Retention Time||10 years|
|Printing Options||Silk-screen printing, Laser Engraving, CMYK full color, Pantone, etc.|
|Crafts Available||Logo or number printing, Bar code, QR code, etc.|
|Samples||Free samples are available upon request|