RFID Keycard: The Smart and Secure Way to Access Your Hotel Room and More
If you are looking for a convenient and safe way to access your hotel room, office, or other facilities, you need a rfid keycard. A rfid keycard is a thin plastic card that uses radio frequency identification (RFID) technology to communicate with a reader and unlock the door. Unlike traditional keys or magnetic stripe cards, rfid keycards are durable, reliable, and easy to use.
RFID keycards are produced by RFID TAG MAKER, a leading manufacturer of RFID products in China. RFID TAG MAKER has over 15 years of experience in designing and producing high-quality RFID tags, cards, wristbands, and fobs. we offer a wide range of rfid key cards with different frequencies, sizes, shapes, and features. You can customize your rfid keycards with your logo, serial number, barcode, QR code, or NFC chip.
RFID key tag cards are compatible with most hotel lock systems and other access control systems. They can also be used for loyalty programs, membership management, payment systems, and more. RFID keycards are easy to program and use. You just need to swipe them near the reader and wait for the beep or green light. No need to worry about losing your keys or cards anymore.
RFID keycards are the smart and secure way to access your hotel room and more. Order yours today from RFID TAG MAKER and enjoy the convenience and security of RFID technology. Contact us now for a free quote and sample.
- Dimension: 43.7×30.5×5.3mm
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Memory capacity: 32Kbit
- Chip type: MIFARE® DESFire®
- Waterproof: Yes
– Silk-screen printing with logo
– Laser Engraved Number
– Ink jet printed serial number
– Chip encoding
– Rings or thread is optional
– 125KHz 18000-part2: EM4200, TK4100, etc.
– 125KHz ISO11784/785: T5577, EM4305, Hitag1, Hitag2, Hitag S256, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO15693: ICODE SLI, Tag-it 2048, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO18082: NTAG210, NTAG212, NTAG213, NTAG215, NTAG216, Topaz512, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO14443A: MIFARE Classic ®, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE®DESFire®EV1, MIFARE Plus®, etc.
– 860Mhz-960Mhz ISO/IEC 18000-6C: UCODE, MONZA, HIGGS, etc.