RFID sensor tag
RFID Tag Maker has recently launched a new product – RFID Sensor Tag, a cost-effective environment monitoring solution that satisfies the growing demand for reliable and efficient environment monitoring solutions in industry, supply-chain and asset management, healthcare, and related applications.
RFID sensor tag Video:
RFID sensor tag Description :
RFID Tag Maker has recently launched a new product – RFID Sensor Tag, a cost-effective environment monitoring solution that satisfies the growing demand for reliable and efficient environment monitoring solutions in industry, supply-chain and asset management, healthcare, and related applications. The RFID Sensor Tag is a passive RFID sensor inlay and temperature logger that accurately measures temperature conditions in various applications. With a growing number of antenna choices and sensor ICs, the RAIN RFID (UHF) inlays provide flexible, state-of-the-art solutions to measure moisture and temperature conditions accurately. This solution is cost-efficient, easy to implement, and can be deployed where active or semi-active sensors are not practical. It can work on different surface materials ranging from textiles to metal parts to construction materials. Additionally, the sensor inlay portfolio includes two temperature-logging products, one for NFC and one for the UHF frequency range.
Why Buy RFID sensor tag ?
RFID Sensor Tag price is friendly for environment monitoring solutions. This makes it an attractive option for industries, supply chains, asset management, healthcare, and related applications that require reliable and cost-effective monitoring solutions.
RFID Sensor Tag offers moisture and temperature sensing capabilities, which can be extremely useful in a wide range of applications. The sensor can accurately measure moisture and temperature conditions in a variety of materials, ranging from textiles to metal parts to construction materials.
RFID sensor tag Features :
This RFID sensor tag is a hybrid dual-frequency RFID printable tag that features a high-accuracy temperature sensor with ± 0.5 degree temperature sensing capabilities. This tag also has a paper battery and log function that can store over 4,000 offline readings and data. Additionally, the tag is printable and supports both HF interface ISO14443 and UHF ISO18000-6C protocol, making it flexible and easy to use.
The temperature logging interval can be customized to meet specific needs, and the tag can be easily monitored using a friendly graphic GUI interface on either an app or software. With its many features and capabilities, this RFID sensor tag is an excellent choice for use in healthcare, medical, logistics cold chain supply, and warehouse digital transformation applications.
RFID sensor tag Specification:
- Tag Dimension: 86*54*2 mm
- Chip: FM13DT160 ( Protocol: ISO14443A & ISO18000-6C GEN2)
- Memory: TID/UID 96bit+ EPC/Block 96bits+ User 0-8kbits(total 160kbit EEPROM)+ Reserve 32bits kill & 32bits access
- Operating Frequency: 13.0-14.5Mhz & 860-960Mhz
- FaceStock/Housing: Printable White PET
- Reading Range: 2.5cm (depends on reader)
- Installation: Adhesive
- Characteristic: Temperature Sensing/General
- Additional: Temperature loging: upto 4864 records, IC operating temperature to be able to record -35℃～50℃, Adhesive performance: Min. appl. Temp. (request) -40℃, Service temp. (request): -35℃ to 70℃, Paper Battery: DC1.1-1.5V
- Feature Option: Free consulting and free samples with solution proposal & evaluation, Fast sampling within 2-3days is provided to support ODM/OEM/SKD in order to meet the customized printing including mono/color barcode and text Embossing, laser-engraving, personalization and encoding service