UHF 860-960 MHz rfid woven label
rfid woven label description:
RFID Woven label has the characteristics of high temperature cleaning, washable and dry cleaning. Sewing it on clothes can help to automatically identify and collect information. It is widely used in laundry management, uniform rental management, clothing warehousing management and other fields to reduce labor costs and improve work efficiency. It is suitable for hospitals, factories and other environments with strict use requirements.
Fabric RFID Laundry Tag Advantages:
- Resistant to bending and can be rubbed repeatedly.
- Long data reading distance, up to 4 meters
- Resistance to washing, dry cleaning and acid alkali washing
- It can be washed more than 200 times, and can withstand high temperature up to 220 ℃
- Fabric RFID Laundry tag is rewritable and recyclable.
RFID Laundry Tags Specifications:
Product Name: RFID Laundry Tag
Chip: Impinj Monza R6,
Size:60*25mm, 86*16mm or customized
Write Cycles: 100,000 times
Data Retention: Up to 50 years
Read Range: Up to 8m, off metal
- Operation temperature: -20 to +200℃
- Operation Frequency: 915MHz
- Protocol: EPC C1 G2/ ISO18000-6C
- Reading range: 8Meters (Reader & Power dependent)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +120°C
- Waterproof, Sun protection, Abrasion resistance
- Support for washing, sewn & ironing
- reusable, Washing more than 200 times
Application: Washing industry, Hopsital/hotel bed sheets, Overalls washing, Dry cleaner and other large unified washing management.
UHF RFID Laundry Tag Application :
- Management of sanitary clothes and hotel towel clothes
- Life cycle management of garment leather
- Professional suit washing and ironing management
- Chemical raw material tracking
- Chain dry cleaning management