Custom RFID Key Fob
How to Get a Custom RFID Key Fob
However before you get a custom RFID key fob you should do some research and planning. You should decide on the following aspects of your custom RFID key fob:
– Shape and size: The shape and size of your custom RFID key fob depend on your preference and application. You can choose from various shapes such as round square oval rectangular or custom-made. You can also choose from various sizes such as small (less than 25 mm) medium (25-50 mm) or large (more than 50 mm). Generally speaking the smaller the custom RFID key fob is the easier it is to carry and attach to your keys or other items. However the smaller the custom RFID key fob is the shorter its read range and battery life are.
– Color and material: The color and material of your custom RFID key tags depend on your preference and application. You can choose from various colors such as black white red blue green yellow or multicolor. You can also choose from various materials such as plastic metal leather silicone or rubber. Generally speaking the color and material of your custom key fob affect its appearance and durability. For example a metal custom RFID key fob may look more elegant and durable than a plastic one but it may also interfere with the radio signal and reduce its read range.
– Frequency: The frequency of your custom RFID key fob refers to the radio frequency that it uses to communicate with the reader or the smartphone. There are three main types of frequencies: low frequency (LF) high frequency (HF) and ultra-high frequency (UHF). Generally speaking the higher the frequency is the faster the data transfer rate and the longer the read range are. However the higher the frequency is the more susceptible it is to interference from metal objects and water molecules.
– Memory capacity: The memory capacity of your custom RFID key fob refers to the amount of data that it can store on its microchip. There are two main types of memory: read-only memory (ROM) and read-write memory (RWM). Generally speaking the larger the memory capacity is the more information you can store on your custom RFID key fob. However the larger the memory capacity is the more expensive the custom RFID key fob is.
– Read range: The read range of your custom RFID key fob refers to the maximum distance that it can be detected by the reader or the smartphone. The read range depends on several factors such as
the frequency,the antenna size,the power output,
the environment,andthe interference level.
- Dimension: 43.7×30.5×5.3mm
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Memory capacity: 32Kbit
- Chip type: MIFARE® DESFire®
- Waterproof: Yes
– Silk-screen printing with logo
– Laser Engraved Number
– Ink jet printed serial number
– Chip encoding
– Rings or thread is optional
– 125KHz 18000-part2: EM4200, TK4100, etc.
– 125KHz ISO11784/785: T5577, EM4305, Hitag1, Hitag2, Hitag S256, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO15693: ICODE SLI, Tag-it 2048, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO18082: NTAG210, NTAG212, NTAG213, NTAG215, NTAG216, Topaz512, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO14443A: MIFARE Classic ®, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE®DESFire®EV1, MIFARE Plus®, etc.
– 860Mhz-960Mhz ISO/IEC 18000-6C: UCODE, MONZA, HIGGS, etc.