Pre-loaded sterile FDX PIT tags fish 2.12*8mm
RFID tag maker is a leading manufacturer of RFID tags for animal identification and tracking.
Are you looking for a reliable and efficient way to identify and track fish? You might want to consider using pre-loaded sterile FDX PIT tags. These are small microchips that are inserted under the skin of the fish using a hypodermic needle. They emit a unique radio frequency signal that can be detected by a reader device.
Our Pre-loaded sterile FDX PIT tags have several advantages over other methods of fish identification, such as:
– They are easy and quick to insert, reducing stress and handling time for the fish.
– They are sterile and pre-loaded in individual packages, minimizing the risk of infection and contamination.
– They are ISO compatible and ICAR certified, ensuring high quality and international standards.
– They have a long life span of over 15 years, making them suitable for long-term studies and monitoring.
– They have a high performance and readability, allowing for accurate and reliable data collection.
Pre-loaded sterile FDX PIT tags are widely used for fish and wildlife research, such as:
– River and dam monitoring
– Lake, sea and water tank tracking
– Fish breeding and genetics
– Marine life conservation
– Aquarium management
There are different sizes and models of pre-loaded sterile FDX PIT tags available, depending on the species and application. Some of the most popular ones are:
– Pre-loaded Sterile FDX PIT Tag 2.12mm x 12mm: This is the standard size for most fish species, such as salmon, trout, bass, carp, etc. It weighs 0.1g and has a storage temperature of -40˚C to 85˚C.
– Pre-loaded Sterile FDX PIT Tag 1.4mm x 8.5mm: This is a smaller size for smaller fish species, such as frogs, toads, snakes, turtles, lamprey eels, etc. It weighs 0.06g and has a storage temperature of -40˚C to 85˚C.
– This is a high performance tag that has a longer read range and faster read speed than other tags. It is 10mm x 2.12mm in size and weighs 0.1g. It has a storage temperature of -40˚C to 85˚C.
If you want to learn more about pre-loaded sterile FDX PIT tags for fish identification and tracking, you can contact us at email@example.com We are happy to answer your questions and provide you with the best solution for your needs.
We also recommend you to buy these tags from RFID tag Maker company, because:
– rfid tag maker is a professional microchip manufacturer, with years of experience and technology.
– rfid tag maker provides high quality products and services, with reasonable prices and fast delivery.
– rfid tag maker’s tags have high compatibility and stability, and can work with various readers and software.
– rfid tag maker’s tags undergo strict quality control and testing, to ensure each tag works properly.
Therefore, if you want to use pre-loaded sterile FDX PIT tags to identify and track fish, you should buy them from rfid tag maker company, which will be your wisest choice.
|PIT Transponder Parameters|
|Protocol||ISO 11784/11785GB/T 20563-2006|
|Data Memory||512 bit/256 bit /192 bit RW|
|Dimension||Ø 2.12 x 8 mm|
|Optional Size||Ø1.25*7mm Ø1.4*8mm Ø3*13mm Ø3*15mm Ø4*22mm Ø4*30mm|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C – +85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C – +90°C|
|Housing Material||Bio glass 8625Surface biological antiskid coating（ParylenePoly p-xylene) antibacterial antiallergic|
|Implanted Way||Subcutaneous tissue implantation / injection|
|Life Span||More than 20 years|
|Syringe & Packagin|
|Syringe Dimension||120mm x 10mm|
|sterilize||EO(ethylene oxide) gas disinfection|
|Packing Detail||It contains disposable syringe poly (p-xylene) – coated glass tube barcode label and sterilized packaging paper plastic bag|